Accelerator physicist Sergei Nagaitsev joins the faculty as Professor Part-Time. He is also a research scientist at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. Welcome Sergei!
Professor Daniel Holz has been promoted to Associate Professor with tenure. Congratulations!
Professor David Miller has recently received an NSF Career Award.
News & Events
- Faculty Employment Opportunities
- Computations in Science Seminars
- Physics major Hope Bretscher wins a Marshall Scholarship
- Events at the Kadanoff Center for Theoretical Physics
- Prof Irvine's group on NOVA
- A symposium in honor of Gene Mazenko
- A symposium in honor of Frank Merritt
- Astronomy Dept. Colloquia