Professor Schuster has been awarded a 2013 Packard Fellowship for Science and Engineering by the Packard Foundation.
Professor Chin has been awarded a 2013 Humboldt Research Fellowship by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
Professor Kim receives the 2014 Robert Wilson Prize following his 2013 Accelerator School Prize.
News & Events
- Michael Crowe will give the Dec 5th dept colloquium
- Physics with a Bang! Holiday Lecture and Open House
- Profs Michael Levin and David Miller have joined the dept
- Physics students honored
- The Leo Kadanoff Center for Theoretical Physics is launched
- Prof Simon to receive a DARPA Young Faculty Award