Professor William Irvine has been promoted to Associate Professor with tenure. Congratulations!
Professor Daniel Holz has received a Quantrell Award for excellence in undergraduate teaching.
News & Events
- John Grunsfeld to give the Oct 8 colloquium at 2:45 (special time) in Kersten 106
- Work by graduate student Logan Clark to be featured on the cover of PRL
- The The 82nd Compton Lectures have begun
- Physics student honors and awards 2015
- Ariel Matalon wins a 2015 SPS Leadership Scholarship
- Computations in Sci
- The Future of Cosmological Physics
- Faculty Employment Opportunities