Accelerator physicist Sergei Nagaitsev joins the faculty as Professor Part-Time. He is also a research scientist at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. Welcome Sergei!
Professor Daniel Holz has been promoted to Associate Professor with tenure. Congratulations!
Professor Margaret Gardel was recently elected as a Fellow of the American Physical Society.
Professor David Miller has recently received an NSF Career Award.
Professor Cheng Chin was recently elected as a Fellow of the American Physical Society.
News & Events
- Sam Zeller to speak at the Mar 5 dept colloquim
- Faculty Employment Opportunities
- Computations in Science Seminars
- Physics major Hope Bretscher wins a Marshall Scholarship
- Events at the Kadanoff Center for Theoretical Physics
- Prof Irvine's group on NOVA
- A symposium in honor of Gene Mazenko
- A symposium in honor of Frank Merritt
- Astronomy Dept. Colloquia