Accelerator physicist Sergei Nagaitsev joins the faculty as Professor Part-Time. He is also a research scientist at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. Welcome Sergei!
Professor Daniel Holz has been promoted to Associate Professor with tenure. Congratulations!
Professor David Miller has recently received an NSF Career Award.
News & Events
- John Goodenough to deliver the 2014-15 Zachariasen Lecture Apr 30 at 4 PM in KPTC 106
- Computations in Science Seminars
- Events at the Kadanoff Center for Theoretical Physics
- A symposium in honor of Gene Mazenko
- A symposium in honor of Frank Merritt
- Prof Irvine's group on NOVA
- Astronomy Dept. Colloquia
- Faculty Employment Opportunities